♥

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hang out..

Just hang out with my beloved teacher and friend for tea just now.
Perhaps you will be shocked to hear that I hang out with my teacher, but you are right, I mean my teacher.
We treat each other like siblings. ;) We would like to share everything about ourselves, especially the problem we face. There would be no secret between us. Wonderful, isn`t it? Even my real siblings, they dont really know well about my things. Yet my teacher did. We talk about anything under the sun. :p  Thats us!

Ya, just chat with my friend. This remind me that my sem break is going to an end soon!! I have to go back KL real soon. Then our Malacca trip is coming soon!! :))
Actually, I haven arrange my timetable.. :p

Well, I should have go sleep now. I have to wake up early in the morning to accompany my mummy to market. :p be a good girl since I`m still able to do so.. ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment