♥

Thursday, April 7, 2011

7.4.2011

 Done with my Malaysian Studies final today! 1 down 4 more to go. :(
The 4 coming subjects are not that easy so score. They are hard. Well, the main thing is I dont feel like studying at all! Why do I feel like this way? I dont know. 
Again, I think of the incident again........... What will happen on this coming Sunday? :(
After the wind and rain, there will be a brand new day?? Will it be that way..? Or it will be even worse like thunderstorm or flood? @@ =x ><" I DONT KNOW! I really really hope that everything will be fine. Anyone tells me what will happen? I wish to know yet I scare to know. Sigh.....
Monday I`m gonna sit for another paper but I haven start study it at all. Mood mood mood... where are you..?
I really need you right now.. My study mood is totally OFF. =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment