♥

Monday, April 25, 2011

25.4.11

Feel like i`m driving the whole day. =x 
After fetching my sister to tuition, I go back to my secondary school with my friend.
We go back to take our SPM cert. I did ask for 1119 cert too!
but do you know what I get?! The staff told me that she is not in charge with the 1119 cert!
and the one who responsible for it isnt here today, on leave! =.="
Walao.. Siien eh, they told me to come back within this week again.
Means I have to go back purposely just for another piece of paper again! >"<

btw, it is kinda sien when you are driving here! everyday, everywhere also jam because of the stupid road construction for almost two years?! @@" I dont remember how long it takes already. What to do? This we called Lahad Datu! :p

4 comments:

  1. just same with my hometown. jam everywhere almost 24 hours. I already phobia with it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. but very sien especially we are the one driving! @@"

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?! there's 1119 certificate? walaoo -.-

    ReplyDelete