♥

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Crazy moments after final!! xD

Oh well, I am already home! WEEEEEEEE..... Home sweet home!! :D


But but..... I miss my buddies in KL! :(
The day before I came back, we sat for our last exam paper, General Bio 1.
After that, we went to 1 Utama for K session!! Everyone was like crazy singing non-stop.
Around 7pm, we went to Shogun as we planned before. It supposed to be 6pm but we went late as everyone was reluctant to leave the K room. Haha!
Shogun, dinner buffet, about their food, I`m not going to give any comment! =.=" Kindly try it on your own.
We ate till very full and chit-chatting with each other till crazy! I really mean crazy, we talked as if we were in the market, LAUGH and LOUD! XD
Suddenly, two waiters came toward us with two cakes! <3 <3
Wondering why? They were giving us, dai lou and I, an early surprise birthday celebration and farewell for Kee Kee! :)
Oh, just for your information, dai lou and my birthday are on the same date! hehe... Hard to get someone who had the same birthday date, you know? but I found one! weeeeeeeee...... What about you? :)
Definitely, hang out with buddies without taking photos are totally BAD! Yet we had fun taking photos, alot of photos! :p
Buddies! :D
Me, Dai Lou and Kee Kee.. :)
I have to get the candle out from the cake using my mouth! ><
Everyone is here!! :p
We returned to hostel around 11pm. Slept for 2hours and went to McD at 4am for breakfast with some of the buddies!! Sounds crazy right? but we did it! =p 
After that, I rushed for KLIA transit to go airport. Luckily, I managed to go for it. Just that I carried two luggage bags like hell! =x I mean they were really heavy, especially mine! Haha! My hands are still pain now eh. blablabla. I don`t mind because I`m back to home now!!!! =DDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment