♥

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Deal with Secret Garden

Finally done with Secret Garden the day before Business quiz. A nice drama for me but not all, especially my roommate. :p She said this drama isnt that great for her, she is impatient in watching it as sometimes she found it boring? I dont know.
Well, I manage to do the business quiz as the question is the same as the tips given. Thanks to the lecturer.
After class, hanging out with Ivy, Jason and Kok Yuan for horror movie- ladda land. Whereby Eve, Angel, Nana and Jia Hui go for another movie, Mr. Popper Penguin as they dont want to watch horror movie. :x
Before going in the cinema hall, I get a miss call from my mum. So yea, I call her back and chat about something. I am kinda shock with it since I dont think this will happen, at least not me? I dont know. Hopefully not. I am going to check this out by tomorrow if my time allows me. =s

No comments:

Post a Comment