♥

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Days...

Nothing special happened this few days. =)
Last weekend, I went out with my roommate and one of my friends.
We went shopping for two days and we were really really tired after all!
It burnt a hole in my pocket too. :'( but i was happy with the things i bought. hehe!

Oh ya, I had my Malaysian Studies midterm test on wed (1st of march).
I scared the questions would be like so hard yet the questions were so easy and its totally the same as those last sem paper. =x so, it shouldnt be a problem for me.
at night, one of my hostel friend`s birthday. so we went to the nearest restaurant, Richie to celebrate his birthday.
My roommate and I even bought a cake, mix fruit cake, for him as we knew that he would have no cake for his birthday.
A lot midterm tests and assignments are around the corner. i`m just so dead as I dont understand the subjects at all. ><"

This few days sleep kinda late. I told myself to sleep early yet failed to do so. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment