♥

Monday, March 28, 2011

28.3.11 (Cloudy)

My second sem is going to an end soon. It means that my final is around the corner!!! >.<"
I haven start study for my subjects... instead of that, we plan for our next sem trip!!!! XD
We plan to go Malacca. :)) Gather up today and discuss about the transport and accomodation.
Since there are too many people, so we might have some little problems especially for the arrangement part..
Yea, you know who I mean. If you dont, then just forget about it! :p
Well, I just hope that we will not facing this kind of problems during the trip.. =)


Hey hey.. Come back to REALITY!! Ok ok.. Fine, come back now..
Final is killing me especially chem 2! =.=" why..? T.T
but I never feel that final is coming around. I keep thinking that my sister is coming to KL and we can go shopping together!! =))) After that, will meet up with my parents and go back to grandma`s place.. =DD
Yuuuhhhooooo!!!~ As if i am in holiday man!! Yet i`m not.. hahahahahaha!


I watched a video in FB just now. It is about an animal, cat. A woman said, “如果你害怕,动物是不会打开心门/不开心。” I dont remember the correct sentence but the meaning is sort of the one i mention. :p
So, what I want to say is, are human beings the same? I wonder..

No comments:

Post a Comment