♥

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!! :)

Few weeks I didnt update my blog.
It was because of Chinese New Year!  =)
Yup, Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Yet, it coming to an end soon.
31st of Jan, I went back to Sabah with my brother for CNY. Before cny, I did meet with some of my old school`s friends, some but not all. Anyway, i miss the moment we played and having fun together. :( when will be the next time for our gathering? I`m looking forward to it.


Oh ya, I enjoyed the 1st steamboat at home. One of my uncles is invited to join for the dinner. We ate alot till we nearly couldnt breathe. Dont believe? Try it! :p
Definitely, I would not forget about the reunion dinner. Every member was sitting around the table for dinner. Chit chatting with each other and enjoyed the atmosphere. For sure, I love the food my mum prepared. :D After the reunion dinner, it was the time that we were excited for! Dad gave us Big Angpau! =))))


1st day of CNY, we went to KK. Thus, we spent the first day in car. Lol! At night, dinner at a restaurant named "记得来餐厅". A nama which we can remember easily. =p btw, the food and the prices are okay. =)
2nd day of CNY, our breakfast was DIM SUM! ngehehehe. We love it very much. After that, we went to uncle`s hse. Sitting at his hse after breakfast till 4pm. One day gone again. :p
3rd day, we went for MOVIE! 最强喜事! nice movie. Louis Koo acts abit 'gay' but he is actually so COOL and funny in the movie! You should have go for it if u havent watch it. You will burst into laugh when you watch :)
Pizza as our lunch. Ring of fortune wasnt that nice compare to supreme hawaii.. Hehe. Dont sue me k? This is just my own opinion. Around 7pm, we went to an aunt`s hse as she invited us for dinner. The dinner was at pool side! :))) Its a nice place but it was raining that night. Spoiled. =(
4th day, breakfast with the aunt yesterday at Sabah Golf Club. =))))))) Quite a nice place for photoshooting. After breakfast, we departed to go back LD.


As a conclusion, I enjoyed my cny holiday..... till 9th of Feb!
After that, I am back to the same routine again. :'( Gambathe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment