♥

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.11

What a sleepy day today?
Classes start at 8am till 11am.. Start to fall asleep in the 1st lecture class.. After one and a half hour, class dismissed and I have to go for the CS lecture. As usual, the lecturer talks alot non sense.. And I kinda blur with the base base thing he said.. why? cuz i`m feeling sleepy that time too.. :p

After lunch break, 2pm I attend Malaysian Studies lecture. Been waiting the lecturer for half and hour, yet she still not coming. Some of the people start leaving the classroom, so are we. We go to the department and seek for our lecturer but the other lecturer tells me that the class today cancel. @.@ Well, I should feel great that the class cancel so that I got more time to rest in my room.. =D

And for tonight, my roommate and I gonna go out for dinner with someone as being invited. So everything should be ok for now but I`m quite scare with the subjects this semester. Its not that easy as I thought. Gambathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment