♥

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shopping time! -03.12.10-

Well, today I wake up around 9.30am as Kee Kee asks me to go shopping!
ya, again he wakes up late. *don`t know whether henry will read this or not* =p haha!
So, I online while waiting for him. Suddenly, he tells me that the cleaner just reach his house, so he does not manage to go out for that time. Thus, delay till 12pm then only we go out. haha!

Oh ya, my roommate is sitting for the exam that time. I even think of asking her to go out too.
That`s why I keep looking for the entrance whether she goes back to hostel or not.
Apparently, she finished her exam at 12pm! Just that she is chatting with her friends after exam, that`s why I didn`t see her and ask her out! :(

Okay, talk about my shopping today! :D
First of all, we go for our brunch at Lot 10 as we are both hungry already.. haha.. The hokkien mee is really NICE! Go and try if you have chance!
After the meal, we go to Pavillion`s Padini Concept Store! Ya, Henry is looking for CNY clothes! :)
Anyway, I have finally bought myself a pair of shoes! Ngehehehehehehe!! *I am looking for shoes since last time as the old one is already break* But now, I got a new one!!! muahahahahahahahaha~~~~
Then, we go Sg. Wang for tea and shopping. Henry is searching for nice cardigan, but it is really hard to get. :(
Luckily, he found it in the end. And something happen after he bought it. xD ask him if u want to know. =p
And yeah, coincidentally, we met with Ze Yao! He is there with his friends to look for clothes for the photo shooting tomorrow. Good luck to Ze Yao ya! Hehe..
And..... and..... and.... Oh yes! I met with one more person, Kak Long! My ex-classmate in secondary school! =)

Erm... I think that`s all for today.. Good night!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment