♥

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Midvalley meet up..

This morning, I go Midvalley to meet my NS friens, Priscilla and Su Wei..
I been waiting the bus for an hour outside there! The bus is really lousy slow!~
Anyway, I`m still the one who reach there 1st.. Both of them are late. :p
Since Su Wei will be late, the lala and I go Popeyes for our lunch first. Yeah, we are full!
After that, we meet with Su Wei and go for movie! We watch Narnia!! Not bad.. :)
Then, walking around and take some pic.. Home. :D


Yeah, many of them will say, tomorrow exam you still hang out? so pro doesnt need to study ar?
I know, but no other time to meet up. So, I did study on sat and meet up with them today.. :D
I`m willing to do so.. So, gonna study now but I`m sleepy as I slept late at 4am for 2 days already! :( I couldnt fall sleep at all. Dont know why.. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment