♥

Friday, November 29, 2013

Ulu Yam trip with coursemates ♥

Semester break again. Like again?! 
Ya, this semester is short sem, that`s why I am in holiday mood again. :x
I am a final year student so rushing like hell for my fyp and I realised that I know nothing about my title.
This is seriously oh myyy god. :/ Luckily our supervisor helped us along, thank you very muchieeeee. :D

One day out of sudden, my coursemate came and chat with me. Then she asked me to go her hometown jalan-jalan cari makan. xD Since I got nothing to do while waiting for my job, so I jio along the 38-est coursemate, Leeyee to go with me. xD There we went for our Ulu Yam trip, a random trip. 
We took ktm to batang kali to meet our friend. Talking nonsense all along the way. :D
Reached there around lunch time. So definitely go for some food now. Teeeheee.
潮州菜~ “闷矮瓜”,豆腐鱼与梅菜猪肉~ 
After our lunch, planned to go Empangan Sungai Selangor Kuala Kubu Bharu. So unlucky that it closed on Monday. :/ So we bought some famous snack like kaya biscuit and some cake home. We just rest at home until dinner time! Hehehehe. My mission of the trip, try out their coconut prawn! :p 
So my friend, Cai Wen brought us to Hock Lay Restaurant for our dinner. 
The tom yam of the coconut prawn is nice but little bit sour :D
The chicken taste good as well. Yummy~
Back home after dinner since nothing much activities there. :x
Chit chatting with two sapo till late night. Then sleeping time. ZzzzZzzzzZZzz...

Then next morning, we went for Loh Mee. How can we forget that Loh Mee is the most famous food in Ulu Yam. :p Here we go, 源记卤面~
大 ♥的鸡脚 :) , 生面,福建面和卤面啦~ :D
The price is so reasonable as it only cost us RM25 for 4 dishes and drink. Cheap right? Hehehehe.
After breakfast, we went to the empangan again since we didnt manage to go yesterday :p
Here you go the 2 sa po and me. :D
This is the view of empangan... :]
After visitation, we went for food again. The whole trip we just eat non-stop! xD
Thai food here at Serendah is yummy! I just think that their tom yam not bad, but the fish and the thai sauce is awesome. Spicy but me love! *Thumbs up* And this was the first time I tried the dessert “六味”. :x The sweet potato super nice match with all the stuffs like cincau, cendol and so on. The sweet potato is soft and sweet enough,, so yummy that I can actually have 2 bowls of it by myself. :x
Thai food somewhere at Serendah. :x
There we ended our trip and back to KL again. :3
I`ll be back to Ulu Yam for food again. I`m sure. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment