♥

Friday, April 13, 2012

Fuck up by someone.
Have you ever annoy by someone till you really fuck up and yea dont know what you should respon to.
I did because I really fed up in facing the same things over and over again.
Doing the same things again and again, after all, apologize to everyone and say that you are really sorry about it and feel that people are hating you whereby you dont know the reason. 
This is really funny! Never try to figure out the reasons you are being hatred by people. even thought they dont!
What you expect people to tell you? Like yEa, we are really hate you so please stop annoying me again? 
Damn you! Spoiled my mood to the max!
Dont mess everything up.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you.totally understand! -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. Kinda sien with this kind of people but I have no choice. =x

    ReplyDelete