♥

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yesterday went Midvalley with Ivy and Nana for Final Destination 5. Well well well.. You will know how cruel, how bloody and how yucky when you watch it.. Perhaps just for me?! =p
Today, went to klcc for book fest and met Giddens. His sharing was funny and make sense. If you listen to what he said, you will have the same mind as me. :p


Time flies.. So fast that I finished my one year foundation in UCSI. :)
Which mean, I`m going into Degree this sem!!!! =s Hey, I`m not kidding.. I`m not ready for it yet..
Or I should say, I dont feel like studying as I`m lazy?! But this is not the way, I know. =(
So, tomorrow gonna be the first day of my Degree. First day!! and my class is at 8am!! HELLO!! 8am eh!! -_-"
Can I say dont want? :x I dont feel like wake up in the EARLY morning. :c yet what can I do?! I can do nothing but wake up early for class. ><" Anyway, wish everyone enjoys their new sem. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment