♥

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

♥ Dedicate to Yap Shu Xin.. ♥

NANA!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? I CANT SEE YOU EH..........
Eh... Why you hide yourself at the back of the plastic bag?!  -_-"
Faster come out.. come out...
Ah... You are here.. Calling me?! 
WAIT........................................
.......................................
WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE?! @!#$%&*    =x
Finall, I get it..

Hello, Nana.. :)) I am looking for you.. 
Oh yeah, I`m looking for you.. Where are you?! xD
You know I`m finding you right? 
You should come out once I`m searching for you. :s
I dont want to wait. :p Haha! Okay, I`m just kidding.
I find you because I want to say:
Nana, Happy Birthday!! 
Dont emo emo too often ah... 
and SMILE ALWAYS!! 
Do enjoy your special day today!! I bet you will ♥ it! :p

2 comments:

  1. soooo creative you kopi jie :') omg u can laugh at me cause i really cried la. Thanksssssss!!! *hugssss* love u ♥♥♥ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.. I never know you will cry eh.. =x Sorry babe... DOnt so touch k.. xD I just saw back those photos I do have, then here the idea comes! :p Anyway, enjoy ur day ya.. *hugs!* ♥♥♥ *muackss!* *shy*

    ReplyDelete