♥

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The day before Sept finals

You know, i`m a liitle bit crazy.
Been study and study for this few days. Well, i dont really study much as you think.
I cant study in room as I will keep playing my lappy, like what i`m doing now. -_-
So here we go.. We went LIBRARY for the past few days! :)))
Today no one wants to go as there is exam tomorrow, they prefer to study it at home.
What I do then? Yea, as I said, i`m a little bit crazy, I am going for movie later with my friends, Ivy, Sky and Fifi. :p
Everyone will say, "you geng dy ma, dont need to study also can score well", "you pro ma", or "walao! dont need to study ah?" and so on.. Not that I`m pro enough as you think, just that I`m too lazy or i`m too stress about it?! I dont feel like being in the same routine for this moment. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Yea, I`m not Jack for sure! :p I`m gonna be prepared for movie now........... :ppppp 
tada~


Whisper: *let you know whether the movie nice or not after I watch it. :p*

No comments:

Post a Comment