♥

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I am not pessimistic, I am just being realistic.

Well, heard something that I never think of before. Never think of? Nope, actually I knew it long time ago? =x
Still, I was surprised to hear that but thanks as I appreciated it a lot.
Things that had happened, I cant do anything to change it. They happened w or w/o our attention.
Even thought I know that things are happening at the moment, I cant do anything as well because it might pull me in a deep shit. Yet it does even I am not involved in. What if I really do something on it? That would be a super duper deep shit of hole that you cant see the end of it. This is just my fate. LOL. Well, I am just exaggerate on it.  Thing is not so worse as I said. This is me. Please forgive me.
Before I end this passage, please people. Be open minded and accept the truth in a positive way of thinking. Rumours can obliterate a person`s life. LOL. So, be a wise person who stop the rumours.
I am not pessimistic, I am just being realistic. :)
Life still goes on. Do the best as you can. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment