♥

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When everything comes at the same time, FUCK YEA, it explodes!
How long I never cry like this already? I really dont remember. Okay, I cry like hell.
Perhaps you cant imagine it because you never see it before, except certain people. 
Even the time I broke up with my ex, I never cry like this. SHIT YA!
Shit. what else i want to say. I forgot. well, forget about it. I try my best but yea, if someone thinks that this is okay, I cant really do anything. So let it be! At least I TRIED MY BEST!!! F YEA!

*Edited*
I remember what I want to say. Thanks to ivy jie for giving me tips. LOL.
I wanna say that I tried my best in overcome everything but if someone does not cooperate, I cant do anything as well! huhu~~~

2 comments:

  1. Fuck yea! Everything will be okay after this! just trust yourself, you can overcome all of this bramble, and finally grow with strong and big like a tree. :)
    -care with love ya- ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried my best to solve everything but if someone does not cooperate with me, I cant do anything as well. LOL. Thanks for caring.. ^^"

    ReplyDelete